Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Shaving it for cancer...

Have you ever seen a grown woman shave her head? This is your opportunity!

If we raise $5000 by July 31, 2009 for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS), you may get to see me shave my head. I know some people do not want to see me shave my head, so whichever side raises the most money for LLS will make the decision!

Head to http://pages.teamintraining.org/dm/nikesf09/jwellborn to make a donation to this great cause! In the comment box, put “shave it” or “keep it” when you make your donation.

Right now, I have approximately 21 inches of hair that will be donated to Locks of Love – an organization that makes wigs for kids with cancer. So we are raising money for cancer support and research and donating hair to help kids with cancer too!

Make your vote & donation count!!!
(You can also make an unofficial vote on the right side of the page. Only donations count towards the decision!)

No comments: